FROXFIELD & PRIVETT PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting of Froxfield & Privett Parish Council Planning Committee to be held at
FROXFIELD VILLAGE HALL
On Thursday 20th October 2022 at 7.30pm
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting on Monday 26th September 2022
- Declarations of Pecuniary Interests
- Comments from the Public or Press
- Planning Applications
- a) SDNP/22/04247/LIS Listed Building Consent SDNP/22/04246/HOUS Planning Application Location: Trees Newcut Rapley Lane – Proposals: Widen existing single storey extension at ground floor to form a slightly wider room, first floor bedroom extension above the ground floor structure. Replace existing flat roofed boxed shaped porch with a timber framed structure with a traditional pitched roof. Refurbish the existing detached annex to be linked to the use of the main house and used a ‘granny annex’ and or home office.
- b) SDNP/22/04341/HOUS Location: Paloma House Proposal: Ancillary treehouse within domestic garden space.
- Update on Compliance Matters Cllr Rymer20 Oct 2022 Agenda Planning Meeting